Sponsorship and Advertising Options
In both 2015 and 2016 The Scottish International Airshow became Scotland’s largest outdoor event and attracted 120,000 each year.
Sponsorship and partner agreements are vital to the success of Scotland’s biggest outdoor event. We can put your brand and message in front of a great family audience and a huge worldwide following. Our VIP chalet and Business Lounge can offer you the opportunity of direct B2B contact. Sponsorship packages are tailored to suit your requirements no matter how small or large your business. Contact Chris now to find out how we can design a package especially for you.
In 2017 the Airshow will run on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd September. Both days will have spectacular air displays and a huge ground exhibition and family fun area right in the centre of Ayr. See what’s coming to the airshow.
- Over 120,000 unique visitors attended the event in 2015 and 2016
- 57% male, 43% female
- The 35-54 age group accounted for almost half (49%) of adult visitors
- Children were present in 45% of groups
- Average party size: 3.2
- 73% were employed, either on a full time or part time basis
- The most common sources of information about the event were through word of mouth (45%) and the Scottish Airshow website (28%)
- Of those who stayed overnight, 45% stayed with friends or relatives, 21% in a guesthouse/bed and breakfast and 21% in a hotel
- 99% of those attending rated the overall experience as Very Good or Good
Display Sites & Options
The airshow takes place on the Low Green in the heart of Ayr. Our fantastic seaside venue attracts well over 100,000 people. You can display your business or sales stands and also have access to our VIP and Business Lounge. To discuss booking a space contact 01292 479 500 or to book now go directly here.
The Scottish International Airshow has multiple options for you to reach new customers during the event, through advertising packages in the Commemorative Souvenir Programme and the giveaway Event Map. You can also advertise directly on-site displaying your company banner and logo. For more information please contact Beatrice at 01292 479 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org